What is your BIG dream? Do you have something that keeps you up at night because you are SO EXCITED about it? Imagine what you can do if you tried. Remember, because baby steps add up to HUGE things!
Here are 7 steps to help you achieve your dreams and to set some successful Smartte goals:
1. S is for be Specific! – Write down all of the details about your vision, the more details the better!
2. M is for Measurable – you should be able to measure your progress.
For example, in 2 weeks, you should have accomplished writing 10 pages of your book, writing down your idea for a business, or started your fitness routine.
3. A if for Action Steps – Write down a plan on how to get it done.
4. R is for Rewards – You should celebrate all of the milestones, even the small ones.
5. T is for Timely – Make sure you give your goal and the individual steps an “accomplish by” date.
6. T is for Tell Someone – Make sure you tell someone that will support you and who will help you stay on track.
7. E is for Excitement – Make sure you are Really EXCITED about your goal. If you are not, your goal isn’t BIG enough.
For our complete workshop on goal setting, just click on Smartte Goal Setting Workshop!