1. What do you really want? Make a list of what you want – not what you don’t want! Here is a question to think about:
If money was not an issue – what would you be doing right now?
This answer is a great place to start to find what you do want.
2. Set your goals! – Click HERE
3. Set dates for your goal’s achievement as well as benchmarks along the way- your brain will help figure out how to get there.
4. Create a Plan for each goal on how you are going to achieve it.
5, Work your plan! No one is going to hand you your goals – you have to work for them. And when you do, you will be so glad YOU did the work.
6. Read your goals every day / visualize them! See yourself achieving your goals. Feel what it would be like to already have it accomplished. There is a very popular saying that you should write out and put next to your bed:
Act as if it is alreay here!
This means that you should work on your goals as if it is already done. Try it – it works!
7. Find a mentor / role model who has already accomplished what you want to do.
8. Work on your goals each day!
9. Remember, THOUGHTS ARE THINGS! What you think about is your reality. Really try to focus your thoughts on your success and achieving your goals. Remember, no goal is impossible. With a lot of hard work, you will succeed!
10. BE GRATEFUL for what you already have and what is on its way. Being grateful is a very important step. You should make a list of things you are grateful for and read it everyday and don’t forget to add to it often.