When you have a big goal that you want to achieve, it can be difficult to figure out how to get there. Here are our seven tips for how to reach your goals and accomplish what seems overwhelming! Watch our Smartte Minute, or read the list below!
1. S is for be Specific! – Write down all of the details about your vision, the more details the better!
2. M is for Measurable – you should be able to measure your progress.
For example, in 2 weeks, you should have accomplished writing 10 pages of your book, writing down your idea for a business, or started your fitness routine.
3. A if for Action Steps – Write down a plan on how to get it done.
4. R is for Rewards – You should celebrate all of the milestones, even the small ones.
5. T is for Timely – Make sure you give your goal and the individual steps an “accomplish by” date.
6. T is for Tell Someone – Make sure you tell someone that will support you and who will help you stay on track.
7. E is for Excitement – Make sure you are Really EXCITED about your goal. If you are not, your goal isn’t BIG enough.